Want to earn some money legally in Switzerland ?



If you are interested to be independent and to earn some money, you just need to be over 18 years old and to have a B, C permit or a swiss passport, or european. Interested and want to have more informations, contact us on those numbers:

+41 78 952 08 81

or send us an e-mail at info@erotikwork.ch or if you want use the form underneath. Do not forget to send us a picture and your phone number, so we can contact you. We are always looking for new women. By coming to work, you will recieve a work permit and profit from the Swiss francs.



Your Picture 1

Your Picture 2